Careers at ESL Shipping
Looking for a job at sea? We are always looking for talented employees!
- Our owned vessels sail under the Finnish flag and the official working language onboard is English
- Our normal work routine is 3-6 weeks onboard followed by the same time at home
- We often search for suitable candidates from our application database
- As our vessels often use their cranes for loading or discharging, having a licence to operate the ship's cranes is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Our Filipino crew members are employed through PTC Philippine Transmarine Carriers.
- We offer various positions for example in Ship Management, Crewing, Operations and Chartering.
- Good command of English is required in all positions, other language skills are considered as a merit.
- Our head office is located in Helsinki and the depot is in Raahe. Our subsidiary AtoB@C Shipping has offices in Ystad, Luleå and Raahe.
If you are looking for a job at AtoB@C Shipping, please fill in an application on their website.
Tips for good open application for sea personnel:
- Fill in as much details as possible of your certificates and experience.
- When are you available and how quickly? The more information you can provide us the better!
Please make sure that your relevant documents such as seaman's passport, CoC and CoP are up-to-date. You can find more information concerning CoP from the website of Finnish Transport and Communications Agency (Traficom). From their website you will also find information about possible renewal of your certificates. If you have been granted higher license since your previous application, please let us know by leaving us a new open application.
If you are still studying and have a chance to get a driving license for ships' crane (e.g. Rauma and Kotka in Finland), we highly recommend it!
Our crewing team is happy to discuss with you if you have any questions regarding the work onboard!