LNG-powered 25,500 dwt ice classed general cargo vessel equipped with three cranes.
Urmas Sepp+358 40 837 7929
Petri Ylikangas+358 50 505 8575
Mark Olesen+46 70 9199 116
- Three electro-hydraulic cranes
- SWL 37.5 mton with hook and SWL 30 ton with 12.5 m3 grab
- Outreach 30 m
- Cranes are not combinable
- Best 5-star rating in Clean Shipping Index (CSI)
- Environmental Ship Index (ESI) score 72.46/100
- Shore power connection
See also: Haaga
Significant reduction in air pollution from maritime transport achieved by the Bothnia Bulk project
The Bothnia Bulk project has mitigated climate change and air pollution in the year-round supply of raw materials in the Bay of Bothnia. Total CO2...
Towards more sustainable shipping: ESL Shipping first in Finland to use 100% renewable liquefied biogas in maritime transport
ESL Shipping, the leading carrier of dry bulk cargoes in the Baltic region, today announced that its vessel m/s Viikki was fueled in Raahe, Finland...