25,600 dwt self-discharging, ice classed, LNG-powered bulk carrier.
Urmas Sepp+358 40 837 7929
Petri Ylikangas+358 50 505 8575
Mark Olesen+46 70 9199 116
- Three electro-hydraulic cranes
- SWL 37.5 mton with hook and SWL 30 ton with 12.5 m3 grab
- Outreach 30 m
- Cranes are not combinable
- Best 5-star rating in Clean Shipping Index (CSI)
- Environmental Ship Index (ESI) score 72.46/100
- Shore power connection
Significant reduction in air pollution from maritime transport achieved by the Bothnia Bulk project
The Bothnia Bulk project has mitigated climate change and air pollution in the year-round supply of raw materials in the Bay of Bothnia. Total CO2...
Towards more sustainable shipping: ESL Shipping first in Finland to use 100% renewable liquefied biogas in maritime transport
ESL Shipping, the leading carrier of dry bulk cargoes in the Baltic region, today announced that its vessel m/s Viikki was fueled in Raahe, Finland...