Sea personnel

Sea personnel

Looking for a job at sea? We are always looking for talented employees!

Do you have a driving licence for ships crane or can you communicate in Russian? Leave us an
open application and let us know, we might be looking for You! 

Tips for good open application:

  • attach as many attachments as possible (copies of your medical examination, passports, certificates etc.)
  • how are you available and how quickly etc.  The more information you can provide us the better!

Please make sure that your  seaman's passport, CoC  and  CoP  are up-to-date. You can find more information concerning CoP from the website of  Finnish Transport Safety Agency Trafi (in Finnish). Please also find information about possible  renewal of your certificate from Trafi's website (in Finnish). If you have been granted higher licence since your previous application, please let us know by leaving us a new open application.

If you are still studying and have a chance to get a driving licence for ships crane (e.g. Rauma and Kotka in Finland), we highly recommend it! 

DATE Vacancies
Sep. 06, 2016 JOB: Ship electrician c.d. to cover sick leave