ESL Shipping Ltd is the leading carrier of dry bulk cargoes in the Baltic region. ESL Shipping’s competitive edge is based on its ability to secure product and raw material transportation for industries and energy production all year around, even in difficult weather conditions. The shipping company loads and unloads large ocean liners at sea as a special service. ESL Shipping Ltd has been in business 70 years and is a subsidiary of Aspo Plc.
At the end of August 2018, ESL Shipping completed the acquisition of Swedish shipping company AtoB@C Shipping, which has vessels in 4,000 and 5,000 dwt segments in its fleet. The combined fleet of ESL Shipping and AtoB@C Shipping consists of 51 vessels with cargo capacity ranging from 3,000 to 56,000 dwt.
To strengthen it’s future, ESL Shipping and AtoB@C invites applications for
to join our Chartering team in Helsinki or Ystad office
In our international business you would have
- Find and negotiate contracts and spot fixtures
- Analyse freight markets
- Actively create and share knowledge in market intelligence, shipping trends and regulatory changes
- Develop working relationships with customers, brokers, agents, shipowners and service providers
To be qualify for this role
- You hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in Maritime Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics or alike
- You want to build-up brilliant industrial understanding
- You take responsibility and act responsibly
- You have a customer focus, you are eager to learn and you easily adapt to changes in the work environment
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment, and you are able to multitask and set priorities
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are sovereign with modern office software
- If you have work experience in Chartering or Marine Operations that will be an advantage
Fluent written and spoken English is a requirement. Other languages are beneficial, especially Russian.
We offer a challenging and interesting job in great work community with professional colleagues.
We are located in comfortable offices in Helsinki and Ystad.
Send your CV and salary request latest 17th of November via THIS LINK
More information: Kirsi Ylärinne, Business Unit Manager,
tel: +358 9 521 9990, mob: +358 400 380 074