ESL Shipping Ltd is the leading carrier of dry bulk cargoes in the Baltic region. ESL Shipping’s competitive edge is based on its ability to secure product and raw material transportation for industries and energy production all year around, even in difficult weather conditions. The shipping company loads and unloads large ocean liners at sea as a special service. ESL Shipping Ltd has been in businessmore than 70 years and is a subsidiary of Aspo Plc.
At the end of August 2018, ESL Shipping completed the acquisition of Swedish shipping company AtoB@C Shipping, which has around 30 vessels in 4,000-6,000 dwt segments in its fleet. The combined fleet of ESL Shipping and AtoB@C Shipping consists of 50 vessels with cargo capacity ranging from 3,000 to 56,000 dwt.
To strengthen our Crewing, Payroll and HR Team in Helsinki, ESL Shipping invites applications for
CREWING, PAYROLL & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
- Real lookout position to international shipping as part of ESL Shipping group's organization
- possibility to develop yourself
- insight to the world-wide maritime sector
- learning about new technologies and skills needed to support successful shipmanagement and newbuilding projects
- challenging and interesting job in a challenging environment
We are looking for
A team player with good organizational skills, and attitude to learn new things and strive for changes
- has experience from shipping industry
- speaks and writes fluent English
- knows about principles of efficient manning of the ships including regulatory framework such as STCW, ISM etc.
- has deep insight to the payroll and budget matters
- has been working as part of the international organization
- is flexible in working hours and ready to travel
Send your CV and salary request latest 19 February via THIS LINK
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by email.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Mikko Rausti, Director, Sea Personnel and External Shipmanagement
tel: +358 9 521 9933, mob: +358 40 809 1022